1. What the Company Collects From You
- Any data about You, by which You, as a person can be identified, including without limitation, your name, gender, business name, its address, email address, date of birth, any identity proof number, phone number, medical records etc., to which Dhyana has or is likely to have access by virtue of your consensual submission (Personal Data). Personal Data shall also include the information of such third parties that Dhyana may have access to during the course of providing the Services to you. Dhyana may also collect recurring information of your geographic locations on a continuous basis. Dhyana collects such Personal Data from you because of your voluntary submission of such information in order to enjoy the Services.
- Dhyana may also collect such other anonymous data that is not associated with or linked to any Personal Data (Anonymous Data) and which, by itself, does not permit the identification of any individual User. Anonymous Data includes without limitation, unique identifiers of the device on which Dhyana is installed, such as VPN, information of WiFi connectivity and such other information. Dhyana may also store this unique identifier, at many times and create a profile for you based on such Anonymous Data.
- In addition, Dhyana shall automatically collect certain other information, including but not limited to usernames, passwords, and other security and usage related information, whenever you visit or utilize the Services such as Log Data, Analytical Code, Time Stamp, Geo Stamp, IP address, version and identification number of the App and device, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, your profile, websites visited by you, search terms used, your mobile carrier data, platform type, number of clicks, phone number, requested status of other Users and various status information with regard to the Services provided through Dhyana (Usage Information). Such Usage Information collected is not associated with any Personal Data and is only tagged to the unique identifier for a particular device.
- Dhyana uses data collection devices such as cookies on your device through which Dhyana is accessed that assist Dhyana (a) in providing Services; and (b) to allow you to enter your password less frequently during a session. Most cookies are session cookies. A Session cookie is temporary and is automatically deleted from your device at the end of a session. You are always at an option to decline Dhyana’s cookies if the application permits, although in that case you may not be able to use certain features on Dhyana and you may be required to re-enter your password more frequently during a session.
2. How the information collected is being used.
- Dhyana may use the Personal Data and other information collected as mentioned above for any of the following purposes
- to effectively provide the Services;
- for the purposes of software verification or administering software upgrades;
- to allow you to participate in surveys regarding Services;
- to maintain the quality of the Services and provide general statistics regarding their use;
- to deliver Services, including email notifications, confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages that you may request;
- archival or backup purposes;
- to alert you about updated information and other such new or updated services that may be offered by other Users;
- to allow access to exclusive features or functionality of Dhyana;
- to launch and/or open other mobile applications installed on your device based on functionality of Dhyana; and
- to resolve disputes, collect fees and troubleshoot problems.
3. Sharing of the collected information.
- Dhyana may share the Personal Data received from you:
- With the Company's affiliates in connection with matters relating to the consumption of Services by you to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlated or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of Services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services that you request, where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity other than the Company; and
- The Company shall not rent, sell, or otherwise provide Personal Data received from you to third parties without your consent, except as described in this Policy or as required by law. However, the Company and its affiliates reserve the right to share, sell and transfer some or all of the Personal Data to other business entities should the Company, or its assets, plan to merge with, or be acquired by that business entity.
4. Security of Personal Information
- The Company has implemented commercially reasonable physical, managerial, operational and technical security measures to protect the loss, misuse, alteration and security of the Personal Data received from you in the Company’s care. The Company’s security practices and procedures limit access to Personal Data on need to know basis only. Such measures may include, where appropriate, the use of firewalls, secure server facilities, implementing proper access rights management systems and processes, careful selection of processors, standard authentication and encryption policies for its servers and other technically and commercially reasonable measures.
- The Company is committed to protecting the security of any Personal Data and uses reasonable efforts including a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect such Personal Data from any unauthorized access, use or disclosure. The Company will take all reasonable measures in furtherance of the above commitment. However, the Company cannot guarantee that the Personal Data received from you and other information stored on the servers will be absolutely protected. Company’s systems and the communications networks through which you access Dhyana may be subject to security breaches and failures due to circumstances beyond Company’s reasonable control. These may include computer "hacking", data theft or and physical theft among others. In such situations, the Company will try to rectify the problems as soon as possible
- Any data destroyed shall be disposed of in a manner that protects the privacy of the Personal Data received by Dhyana from you in an appropriate manner as per the industry standard practices and norms.
- The User hereby acknowledges and understands that all Personal Data provided in using the App is with their knowledgeable consent and at the User’s own risk.
5. Your Obligation
- As a registered user of the Services, you have certain obligations to other users. Some of these obligations are imposed by Applicable Law and regulations, and others have become commonplace for Services as offered by Dhyana:
- you must not upload or insert any comments that may be deemed to be injurious, homophobic, bigoted, violent, offensive, racist or xenophobic, or which may otherwise violate the purpose and spirit of Dhyana, Company and its community of users;
- You must keep your username and passwords confidential and not share it with others; and
- All information given must be genuine and true to your best knowledge. The Company shall not be held responsible in case of any fraudulent information given at the time of registration for using Dhyana.
- Any violation of the guidelines as mention in this Clause 5.1 may lead to the restriction, suspension or termination of your account with Dhyana, at the sole discretion of the Company.
6. User’s Rights
You have certain rights regarding your Personal Information, subject to the local data protection laws. If you are in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have the following rights:
- Right to Access: You have the right to request for a copy of, or access to your Personal Information held by us. You may be required to prove your identity before providing the requested information;
- Right to Rectification: You have the right to direct the Company to rectify any inaccurate or incomplete Personal Information;
- Right to Deletion; Right to be Forgotten: You have the right to request the Company to delete your Personal Information to the extent Diligent is not required to retain such data in order to comply with a legal obligation;
- Right to Restriction of Processing: You have the right to restrict the Company from processing your Personal Information;
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to request the Company to transfer your Personal Information to another data controller to the extent possible;
- Right to Object: You have the right to object to any processing of your Personal Information carried out on the basis of our legitimate interests;
- Right to Withdrawal of Consent: If you have consented to the processing of your Personal Information by the Company, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
7. International Transfer of Data
In the process of providing you the Services, the Company may transfer your Personal Data and other information that it collects to affiliated entities or other third parties across borders, and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. You understand, acknowledge and consent to transferring information and permitting the transfer of information, including Personal Data, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction. You hereby consent to the transfer of your information across countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are in the EEA, your Personal Information may be processed outside the EEA, in countries which may not provide for the same level of data protection as in the EEA. In this event, the Company will ensure that such recipient offers an adequate level of protection by entering into standard contractual clauses for the transfer of data as approved by the European Commission (Art. 46 GDPR), or the Company will ask you for your prior consent to such international data transfers.
8. Governing Law
The usage of the Services is exclusively governed by the laws of India and the jurisdiction of the competent courts in Hyderabad, Telangana. The Company expressly disclaims any implied warranties or liabilities imputed by the laws of any other jurisdiction.
10. Third Party Application Stores
The App can be downloaded from third party application stores including Google Play, and iTunes Store. The App may contain links to other third-party websites that may collect the Personal Data. The User agrees to comply with all third-party privacy policies, if any, applicable to the use of such applications or its services. The Company is not responsible for the User’s use of any third party product and/or service including the terms and conditions, privacy practices or the content of those linked websites or such third party product and/or service or violation and infringement of any third party rights, policies, terms and conditions in connection with access, download or installation of such mobile applications.
Dhyana may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements when you contact it. These companies may use information (not including name, address, email address, or telephone number of the user) about your visits to Dhyana and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Any grievances or questions regarding this statement should be directed to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org